CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

back??

Hey everybody, I'm back.  And have decided to think about blogging once upon an old time.. HA!, So as you can see I wrote a small little" 30 sec spot" thingy last night.  NICE de me.  Maybe I'll try to update you on more fine effects incomming!!!!
I'm talking like  everybody is all here and back in the swing of things.  NOT QUITE!!  But it is good to come on in and write something, whether it's my fine writing or not!!  So the.. Germany I saw you, Alaska.. hm hmhmmm I saw you too.. Welcome! 
Have a fine eve!! .PS.  CBK radioland is semi on a hold (probably the last thing I wrote like last year).  But things are in the works once again!  (Oh, but you can hear some de me.. on www. spreaker.com.  I've done some solo things there.. Check out CBK!!!
So as they say...Stand- B- Y....').

0 comments: