CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Next LIVE Show and December Broadcast Schedule

Please join us for our next LIVE broadcast on Tuesday, December 16th. 11 pm in the east, 8 pm in the west.

December Broadcast Schedule
Tuesday, December 16th, 11pm East/9pm West
Tuesday, December 23rd, 11pm East/9pm West
Tuesday, December 30th, 11pm East/9pm West

All show can be heard live on blogtalkradio by clicking the link below or anytime here. Show also available live on Ubroadcast.com . To download there player, visit their site at www.ubroadcast.com .

Listen to CBK's Radioland on internet talk radio

Starting January 8th, show will move to Thursday night, 11pm East/9pm West.

1 comments:

BigMtnKahuna said...

North Shore... I remember that movie. I sluffed school to watch it on HBO. Turtle was the guy that kept calling him a Howley. He called him a Barney too. (because he was born in a barn.) I loved that movie.

I liked the show, but I cant listen on Tues night. I'll just have to listen to the recordings, and comment later.

BTW Tim Kuda, will you help me to talk Cannonball Kelly into snowboarding? We have World class snow here in Uhaw. One of the best kept secrets in the world. It may be a little cold but; it prevents your run of the mill Seasonal Depressions. You can crank up the heater in the car on the way home and it warms you right up.

When in Rome do as the Romans do... When in Hawaii, Surf. When in the Rocky's, Ride the snow! I'll be his Guide. On a powder day you'll get so much excercise that you'll sweat. Nothing on Earth Like Steep and Deep Pow! When I hear you guys talk about surfing I know you understand.

Look foreward to catching your podcasts, or recordings of future broadcasts. Maybe my shedule will free up so I can listen and comment "streaming"...(as they say in "the biz")

Whoa I'm getting really carried away with my quotes, and parenthesis.

Next time play some Toad the wet sprocket? JK.