CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

David Bowie, Beatles, Wham, just to name a few..

Don't forget Glady's Knight and the Pips, The Yardbirds, Gilber 'O'Sullivan and Rod Stuart. A few names we all heard this night on the show. We are (if your just joining us), speaking at ya!! About all these plus alot more artists and some Navy talk as well. Don't miss out!! We are playing the exclusive artist you want to hear about. Right here on.. You know what it's called..We also played (a surprise to me), A lyrical challenge, which completely blew me out of the water. If you want to hear CBK, or T.K. sing you'll love this one. I hope I don't.... any more de that!! EVER!! TIM!!! uuuhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!! !!!! !!!
Oh I almost forgot my good buddy, PETER NOONE!! You may be able to catch him here on this program..hhmmmmm......You never know with us!! See Ya!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it took me 5 days almost to get this up!! I'm way to busy.