CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aug 27th 09 show/Tv!

Waz up?? People I love the People! Sometimes I love them. Guess what? Last Thursday we, Tim and myself..actully did a show together. He was up... I was up.. it was great we were all rearin and ready to go. It's been a crazy week for CBK, New job new stuff to go along con a job.. So WE Are now Ustreaming!! LIVE content!! Then recording it for all to see @utsream.com. But now you finally got to see my UGLY MUG!! YAY! Now you know why I have not shown myself to any de tu for some time. Show must go on.. I perfer the non-video form but Hey I learned a few things, so it was cool. I like the Ustream. Anyhew, all is well we did play some tunes very short ones but we did. It was awesome!! After so much time passing by cbkradioland may very well be on it's way again. Oh and one other thing, we don't have to do it on Thursdays now we can do it on.... "YYYYOUINGGGINNNN' day!! Do you know what day that is? Neither do I. BUT that's the point. It really dosn't matter what day. I can do it on a Sat, Sun, Mon ..Whatever day I want Cause Now CBK has the power!! Until next time.. Adios Muchacho's!!

0 comments: