CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

CBK comes back to the internet waves!! TEST!!

Yes it's quite true!! I am back. Where in the world have I been? Good question? I am still alive! Back off!! If you happen to listen to the show from August 20th, I came back!! SOLO!! I have been around but, Things get in the way as life progresses. You probably already know this. Anyway I did a show solo as I stated prior. Tim was sick last night so I decided to try and go it all alone! I DID!! I was pretty amazed at my self, plus all the info as to where we have been is all included in this program. What we have been or not been doing, etc.. etc.. I recorded it to or onto Ustream!! So if you'd like to listen please check out the Ustream web site and look or type it: cbkradioland and you should see the date and time and you can listen that way. It's all there about 55 min. of me speaking.. all-by-my-self.... maybe I need to re-think my voice!! Hahahhaahhha!! Enjoy!!

0 comments: