CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well there!! HOwzit?? RADIO!!

OK friends we have lift-off!! Picture "huge smoke billowing out and around everything and large sound effects fire and ice meet in this cataclismique world of something maybe like a space ship taking off from Earth and into the BEYOND"!! HHHHHAAAAAAhhhhhhaaaaaaa get the pic? Now that was cool. Tim and myself actully worked on the show last Thursday night believe it or not!! I actully did my own ... 1st ever maybe second I think I was on a pic once..anyway..live stream for about 15 minutes. It was pretty cool, however you were looking at my nice belly!! That was the great part!! I sometimes showed my face but not too much for the audiance. That woulda been way to much. Anyway things are starting to begin as last weeks post was posted. I think I am capable of running my own show at this point?? I THINK!! Were slowly but surely getting something going. Just for those who are wondering?? I'm gonna try to put a smidge up on the web here too so stay tuned for great RADIO it oh, the way it used to be!! THANKS!! For your time.

0 comments: